Monday, July 30, 2012

Catching up...again...

Treygen's soccer!! He did not like it. AT ALL! I basically had to drag him around the field.
Our visit to St. George...






Our waxing adventure... Hyyaaaayyyyaaaawww! Haha! That's for you Angel!

Dokota let me talk him into waxing his pits. Muahaha!

He said the leg was worse.



SOCCER DERBY!!! So much fun! Better than a real derby!


Just a cool picture I got of the temple during the derby. The sky was so dark and the sun was hitting the temple just right to light it up.

Hopefully I can get the rest of summer on here soon. Next up is Kenzie's 2nd Birthday!!!! My baby girl is not a baby anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are catching up your blog! I need to do the same! It is just so time consuming. I like these pictures. I am excited to see more. Now GET POSTIN!

    ReplyDelete