This is what happens when you put my crazy fit throwing Kenzie in her crib! She slammed her head into the side and got a bloody nose!
Enjoying the morning with some cereal and cartoons!
Kenzie thinks she's big enough to get in the cupboard and get her own treats now. She started getting a little crazy with the candy so I had to move it all up to the top shelf.
Treygen's 4th Birthday fun!
Dad's 32nd birthday! Love you dada!
Haha! That's my funny girl!
Fishing... I'm sure we'll do a lot of this this summer.
Loving his new 4 wheeler!
This is what happens first thing in the morning, almost every day. Kenzie takes her jammies off and runs outside with her brother to play! We all sure do love this nice weather!
and coloring eggs...
and rolling eggs down the hill...
and tossing eggs to eachother... This is right before Dakota pegged me in the stomach with a hard egg yolk! It made a loud thud. Good thing I have rock hard abs so it didn't hurt too bad. haha. I would have had to beat him up. ;)
Check out these piggy tails and curls!
I went outside the other day to find this... She found her dads hat and was trying to figure out how to start her brothers 4 wheeler!
Treygen got a new bow from Nanny and Papa for his birthday and he loves it! He's definitely a pro hunter now! He sneaks up on birds all the time to try to shoot them. Of course the birds fly away before he even gets ready to shoot. It's pretty funny. Pheasants are always coming in our yard at least once a week and he loves to think he can hunt them. He yells at us to be quiet and then tiptoes to try to get close to them too. He could entertain me all day with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment