Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kenzie's 3rd birthday! and other things...

Opening presents in the morning..


 We went to Chuck E Cheese and played and had a good time.


 Jordan and Andrea came to visit us for the weekend. We went fishing and had a good time with them.

 Treygen and Kenzie started swimming lessons again. It's been over for a couple weeks now and they still think they need to go back every day. They think they are fishes!
Camping and fishing...
 


Noah, Braelie and Em came to visit us too. We have had quite the summer already!

 
 Boating with Curtis and Sabrina...
 
 Just playing around.
 

 Blooper man and Rapunzel!
 Kenzie in her big girl bed.

Treygen started T ball in May. Unfortunately he broke his arm in April and had to have the cast on for 8 weeks. He still played excellent though and loved it. Thank goodness because I couldn't deal with another episode like last years soccer.



 Happy Father's Day dad! Treygen made this hat for him. And, of course, I made sure that he wore it for him! :) He looks good doesn't he?

 Can it get any sweeter? I think not!
 Treygen and his 4 wheeler. Even with a cast on!
Treygen thought it would be a good idea to cover himself in chalk. He was dressed in all blue and had a blue cast on. It was pretty funny.
 
 
A little out of order but we have had a wonderful summer so far... Time flies so fast. I don't want it to end.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm so glad you updated your blog! You have had quite an eventful summer! I like all the pictures. I love to see the new stuff when you post. It is fun to see pictures because I don't get to see you enough!! :( You look so amazing in all your photos and I am JEALOUS! I need to update my blog, too, but boy I am lacking the motivation! You do it for me! Yeah! That will be fun! Come and visit me already would ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS TONS AND TONS AND TONS.

    ReplyDelete