Our trip to Phoenix to see Gavin! I am so very proud of him! What a wonderful man he has become! I miss him so much!
I thought this was funny. They have Michael Jackson's giraffes.
Easter weekend with the family.
HikingThe tiwns taught Kenzie and Treygen how to pose duck lips for pictures. Treygen thought it was hilarious and is doing it in this picture.
Biking
Treygen's birthday! Happy 5th Birthday buddy!
Nanny made him a turtle cake!
More duck lips.. hahaKenzie and Gidgie! She LOVES Gidgie!
Easter egg hunt.
Rolling eggs.
Dakota and his mullet!
What a fun and eventful weekend!
I never know when you post anymore. I just happened to check your blog and saw this update. It was so fun to see Gavy! I miss him so much. The duck lips pictures are funny. It looks like you had fun with the fam there even though poor Treygee was so sick! Now come see us again!
ReplyDelete