Sunday, February 26, 2012

We took a little trip to see the fam a few weeks ago. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again! Preslee turned 5!!! Where does the time go? She had a sweet Dora cake.


Walking Zoey. Treygen was having so much fun holding the leash and throwing the ball for her.

 And getting pulled by Hunter!



 This girl is crazy about yogurt and pudding! She tries to get in the fridge herself to get it and won't let me help or feed it to her. She makes quite the mess!!

 Ha isn't this picture hilarious?
 And onto the pudding...

Treygen likes to get the camera and take his own pictures. Half the time I don't even know he's doing it and don't see the result until I load them onto the computer. There are usually about 6 of each picture. One isn't good enough... Here are this weeks pictures...



I had one more picture of Treygen's photography here but I decided to delete it... I was in the middle of working out when he took it and had no idea. No, it wasn't me working out and looking like a dork. It was a picture of the toilet with a big poop in it. Haha I thought it was pretty funny but some of you would probably rather not see it... This boy just cracks me up!

Kenzie's new obsession... Putting on any and every pair of shoes she can get her hands on.

Awww, she's such a doll! She makes me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment